Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menu Plan 6/4-6/10

Before I list my meal plan for the week I thought that I would post a link to a book sale that is going on at Heavenly Homemakers until Friday June 8th.  Teaching Your Kids to Cook and Learning to Cook would be great purchases to kick off the summer!

I made a rookie gardening mistake and planted all of my lettuce at once. This week I have two rows of lettuce to eat before it goes to seed on Thursday!  It is safe to assume that will every meal we will have a lettuce salad on the side even though I did not type it in.  It is called eating in season, right? 

Monday
B-Pancakes
L-Wraps
S-Taco Potatoes

Tuesday
B-Leftover Pancakes
L-Leftovers and veggies and dip
S-Spaghetti (Last Baseball Game!)

Wednesday
B-Oatmeal and Eggs
L-Leftovers veggie and dip
S-Beef Stir Fry

Thursday
B-Breakfast Cookies
L-Out!
S-Grilled Chicken and potato salad

Friday
B-Bacon, Eggs and Toast
L-Chicken Salad or Pulled Pork Sandwiches and veggies and dip
S-Burgers, brats and grilled veggies

Saturday
B-Pancakes and sausage
L-Chicken Salad or Pulled Pork Sandwiches and veggies and dip
S-Celebrating as my cousins wedding!

Sunday
Bagels and Yogurt (Ever made your own bagels?  It's a process, but a fun mommy/daughter project!)
L-Out!
S-Too many variables at this point that cannot even guess what we will eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment