Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meal Plan 6/10-6/16

Well, I feel a little silly meal planning this week.  Apparently I am having calendar issues as I gave my husband his Father's Day gift today and called my Dad to wish him a happy Father's Day.  I wondered why everyone else was not making a bigger deal about the dads in our lives.  Yep, I am a week off.  Not sure how reliable my calendar and meal plan is right now, but I will give it a shot!

Monday
B-Bagels, sausage and eggs
L-Chicken salad (still eating lettuce!)
S-Smoked Pork (with homemade buns) and Green Beans

Tuesday
B-Pancakes
L-Leftovers
S-Meatballs and Broccoli Potato Bake

Wednesday
B-Leftover Pancakes
L-Picking up milk (and lunch!) at Picket Fence Creamery
S-Chicken Burritos and peas

Thursday
B-Eggs and Oatmeal
L-Leftovers
S-Beef and Noodles and Roasted Broccoli

Friday
B-Pumpkin Muffins
L-PB&J tortillas and veggies & dip
S-Pizza

Saturday
B-Waffles
L-Popcorn Chicken and veggies & dip
S-With my extended family

Sunday
B-Leftover Waffles
L-Fish sticks and salad
S-Supper with our house church

No comments:

Post a Comment