1. Cut 3 or 4 bananas into 2”-3” chunks, and freeze.
2. Puree frozen bananas and fill popsicle molds with puree.
3. Freeze until sticks hold.
4. Dip in warm chocolate sauce before serving.
Chocolate sauce: Mix the following ingredients in order
· 2 TBS of coconut oil (melted)
· ¼ cup cocoa powder
· 3 TBS honey
· 1 TBS water
This post is linked up at:
Penny Pinching Party @ http://www.thethriftyhome.com/Frugal Days Sustainable Ways @ http://frugallysustainable.com/
Pennywise Platter Thursdays @ http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/Full Plate Thursdays @ http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/
Fight Back Friday @ http://www.foodrenegade.com/