Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan 5/21-5/27

Menu planning was rough this weekend.  Next weekend is a holiday, and our plans are always up in the air.  I did my best guess as to what we will need!

Monday
B-Pumpkin Muffins
L-Peanut Butter & Jelly and veggies and dip
D-Cheeseburger Skillet and peas

Tuesday
B-Pancakes
L-Noodles & Sauce and salads
D-Coq Au Vin

Wednesday
B-Leftover Pancakes
L-Leftover Chicken
S-Shredded Beef Sandwiches (I think that I almost have my bun recipe down.  If they turn out again I will post the recipe!) and Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli

Thursday
B-Oatmeal
L-Shredded Beef Sandwiches and green beans
S-BLTs and veggies & dip

Friday
B-Cereal
L-Grilled Cheese and veggies & dip
S-Hamburgers and grilled veggies

Saturday
B-French Toast Waffles
L-Hot Dogs and veggies & dip
S-Grilled Chicken and grilled veggies

Sunday
B-Granola Bars
L-Shredded Pork Sandwiches and veggies & dip
S-Hobo Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment