Sunday, October 28, 2012

Jury Duty Meal Plan

Well, I called in on Friday and I have to report for jury duty tomorrow morning!  My meal plan is simple this week.  If I don't end up on the jury this week, my meal plan may change for a little more doubling because I will be calling in each Friday to see if I report the next week!  No links to recipes this week because I am too tired and too busy! 


Monday

B-Waffles (Frozen in advance!)

L-Leftover Shipwreck and raw veggies

S-Salmon Patties and rice (Patties made the night before and rice soaked all day for a quick boil!) and canned peas

Tuesday

B-Pumpkin Muffins  (From the freezer from last week!)

L-Fish sticks and raw veggies

S-Balsamic Chicken (in the crock pot) and green beans

Wednesday

B-Breakfast Cookies

L-Leftover Chicken and green beans

S-Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes (both from the freezer) and mixed veggies

Thursday

B-Eggs and bread

L-Peanut Butter and Jelly and raw veggies

S-Beef and Noodles and roasted broccoli and sweet potatoes

Friday

B-Cereal

L-Mini Tacos and raw veggies

S-Small Group

Saturday

B-Pancakes

L-Chicken and Rice Casserole (Double)

S-Pizza

Sunday (11-4)

B-Leftover Pancakes

L-OUT!

S-Cheeseburger Skillet (Triple beef for future quick meals!)

1 comment:

  1. never heard of shipwreck, when you get time could you post what it is? Good luck with jury duty,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete