Friday, March 16, 2012

A New Blog

I started blogging a couple of years ago, and I have really enjoyed it.  One thing that surprised me was how many people were interested in the dairy free recipes that I posted.   I have toyed with the idea of splitting off my family posts from the recipe type of posts, but I never did anything about it until now. 

I was asked to have a booth at an Ideas Fair for woman at our church.  My booth is supposed to encourage woman with different ideas about homemade cleaning and personal products.  As I was compiling recipes and info there was more that I wanted to say than I thought I could get on a handout so I branched off into a new blog.  I am looking forward to having “Simply Made Home” be a fun place to write about being a real food nerd, making “Soft Scrub” or face wash, and other ideas I have about making things both simple and homemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment