Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Plan April 23-29

Because I am a nerd I love looking at the menu plans on other blogs for some recipe inspiration. Here is a look at the plan for week. I am trying to serve more veggies so I am making myself write down the vegetables I plan to serve.  Fruit comes easily for us so I don’t plan it.  The word “leftover” is used quite a bit because I can save time and money that way.  If there is ever a recipe that you would like to see, just leave a comment, and I will try to post it soon!
Monday
L-Waffle Sandwiches and raw veggies
S-Coq Au Vin and Roasted Broccoli
Tuesday
B-Leftover Pancakes
L-Leftover Coq Au Vin
S-Beef N' Broccoli, rice and carrots
Wednesday
B-Eggs and Toast
L-Beef Sandwiches and raw veggies
S-Shipwreck and Peas
Thursday
B-Eggs and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
L-Leftover Shipwreck and raw veggies
S-Cheesy Chicken Pasta and Lettuce salad
Friday
B-Eggs and Toast
L-Leftover pasta and raw veggies
S-Popcorn Chicken, green beans
Saturday
B-Baked French Toast
L-Tacos and raw veggies
S-Pizza
Sunday
L-Leftovers
S-At Church
If you blog your meal plan feel free to leave a link in the comments.  I would love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment